vrijdag 25 mei 2012

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

Happy happy happy!
Today I received a Liebster Blog award from the lovely Elv's
I'm so suprised & really honoured ofcourse!! Thank you Elvira!
What a good way to start the weekend! 



These are the blogs I want to promote:


Bring them a visit!
XOXO 

 
Liebster means "dearest" in german and is given to blogs with less than 200 followers.
When you're given the award you;
1. Thank the one who gave you the award & post a link.
2. Mention 5 blogs to forward the award to (let them know by leaving a comment at their blog).

3. Keep your fingers crossed that the chosen ones want to keep forwarding the award ;)
 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you do much for the award! I got really happy:) and I also like your blog a lot:) have a nice weekend, I hope the sun is shining on you as well:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You're welcome! And yes sun is shining, it's sooooo hot here but I love it! Have a nice day! x sam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you so much!! I'm so happy!!, thanks, and congratulations to you too!, have a great day xoxo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you soooo much for this! I'm definitely spreading this in my next and you're getting an award from me - I just love your blog, I always open it when I see you have a new post. :) Thanks again!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. @ tamara, ahh thank you, that's so sweet of you! Have a nice weekend! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen